South Sudan, Haiti, Hong Kong Ministry Updates
Published on: March 4, 2021
After having to evacuate their ministry location due to the civil war in September 2016 YWAM South Sudan has finally been able to return to their centre in Yei only to find it severely damaged and in need of significant rebuilding. YWAM in Haiti is continuing to grow and build on their ministry, Australian Mercy is trying to keep pre-schools open in the Mae-la refugee camp in Thailand after the large NGO’s have withdrawn, YWAM Ships Ministry is continuing to minister in the South Pacific, and more on the 122nd episode of the YWAM News Show.
On the YWAM News Show we work to bring you stories and opportunities from around the world and around the mission to share with you about some of what God is doing, and how you can be involved.
In this episode of the Youth With A Mission News Show we bring you many stories form around the mission. Have listen to the full podcast:
The stories that we look at in this episode are:
- The Missions is Not Cancelled – Globalcast Resources
- How to Avoid Wasting Your Years as a Missionary – YWAM Kansas City
- YWAM South Sudan Returns to their destroyed ministry location in Yei
- The Mae-la Preschools are Under Threat of Closure as YWAM works to keep them open
- YWAM Tuen Mun continues to serve the underserved people in Hong Kong
- YWAM Haiti continues with many exciting opportunities throughout the nation despite challenges
- The MV YWAM PNG Returns to Papua New Guinea
- YWAM Koha, another YWAM Ship based in New Zealand, continues with new plans for 2021
- YWAM Ghana launches a new Performing Arts ministry
- more …
You can listen to all these stories, read more about them, and find links to all the details, on the YWAM News Show Web-site.