Volcano Eruption in St. Vincent, 30-Days Muslim Prayer, Pacific Island Updates
Published on: April 22, 2021
Earlier this month there was a volcano eruption on St. Vincent that our centre there is working to respond to, the 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World for 2021 has started up, we get to hear many ministry updates from the Pacific Islands, hear a thank you from YWAM Arusha, and more on this, the 124th episode of the YWAM News Show.
On the YWAM News Show we work to bring you stories and opportunities from around the world and around the mission to share with you about some of what God is doing, and how you can be involved.
In this episode of the Youth With A Mission News Show we bring you many stories form around the mission. Have listen to the full podcast:
The stories that we hear about in this episode are:
- 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World
- St. Vincent’s Volcano, La Soufriere, erupted explosively on April 9th
- Crisis at the US / Mexico Border
- YWAM Arusha teacher housing project
- Marine Reach Vanuatu Family Care Centre
- YWAM Vanuatu Vlife
- YWAM Solomons well drilling and community water technology seminar
- YWAM Medical Ships new campus in Port Moresby, PNG
- YWAM Marine Academy maritime industry training
- YWAM Flotilla call to reach the 934 inhabited islands without regular transport
- Jesus People Tour 2021
You can listen to all these stories, read more about them, and find links to all the details, on the YWAM News Show Web-site.