The Invitation, February 10, 2022
This year, The Send (thesend.org) plans to invite young people to three mission-focused stadium events: in Kansas City, in Norway, and in Argentina. The planners want to see God pour out his Spirit during these gatherings through healings, salvations, deliverance and miracles. They want to see tens of thousands of people activated into mission fields, and churches reignited. Please join with the YWAM prayer initiative called The Invitation as we pray for The Send. Please take a moment to pray right now and also pray with us on our prayer day, February 10.
- A movement of salvation: That the veil of secularism would be lifted and a generation would see and encounter the love of the Messiah, Jesus. Pray for the revelation of the cross and the power of the shed blood of Jesus.
- A spiritual awakening across the Body of Christ: That the church would rise gloriously in this hour full of the Spirit of God, living from the Word of God, and boldly living for Jesus.
- A sending movement: That this next generation would rise to their hour to further the Great Commission all over the earth.
- The Send gatherings in 2022: That the events in Kansas City on May 14, in Norway on June 25, and in Argentina on October 29, would each be a tipping point gathering for a Jesus generation.
- Register and come to The Send in Kansas City, Norway or Argentina: thesend.org.
- If you can’t come in person, take action by hosting a watch party.
- Join the 40 Day Send Fast from March 7th – April 15th, 2022: thesend.org/fast.
How We Prayed
Afghan Refugees, January 2022:
- A YWAM team in Tauranga, New Zealand sent photos of white boards on which people had written prayers for Afghan refugees. One person wrote: “Families reunited. Young men valued.” Another wrote out Psalm 84:3-4.
- A lady said that she and her church prayed for Afghan refugees during their Friday, Saturday and Sunday meetings.
Join The Invitation
Learn more about this YWAM prayer day, called The Invitation, at ywam.org/theinvitation. Please let us know how you prayed at [email protected]. Please also tell us if you would like to recommend a prayer topic for The Invitation.